Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Agony..


        I had already got the glimpses of failure though I could see a hope of light somewhere. It was the peek time for deciding my career. But I was left in dilemma. I was waiting for my fate’s statement. Finally it had ended up me with failure. 

        All my companions were stepping to their next phase of life. I was the one who was watching them go as I was not one among them. Though I tried to be happier, I couldn’t. My attempts to overcome my failure had failed from every angle. I had to bow myself in front of my destiny.
         Words didn’t comfort me. Unwillingly I started comparing my fate with others’. Day by day, though time is meant to heal the pain, in my case, it is building up itself. I am a fake in front of others. I am not what I am; I am not what they thought I am. Though I am able to convince others, I am not able to convince myself. I am feeling as though the clouds are covering my sun (confidence). Every time when I try to clear the clouds, it starts raining in my eyes.

         Now a new light has flashed on me. I can move up with others. But is it what I wanted myself to be? Thought its better than before. Am stepping forward unaware of where it will lead me to. But I surely will not able to bear one more failure in future……

4 comments:

  1. LIfe is testimony of events.It gives more strength as the time pass by.Be brave and face in bold manner you will see that succsess will be at your feet

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaa.. one by one.. bt have to wait for it.. think success is on its way.. thank uuu fr d moral support.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey shruthi....what failure you are talking about...there is nothing like success or failure in life...all these are mometary phase in life...we have move as it comes alva....no need to lose confidence for these matters, I know many situations make us to go down..nothing to worry there is always a silver line which takes us to another momentary phase called happiness....you will defenitely get whatever you needed in life...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bt i feel relieved if i write wat am feeling whn i face d problems.. so i wrote it.. nw evrythng is alright :-) thank uuuu soo much :-)

      Delete